This is a simple C frontend for ARPACK. This allows easy access to calculating a subset of eigenvectors and eigenvalues of sparse matrices. Specifically it can solve two problems:
- Av = vd
- Av = Mvd
Where A, M are sparse matrices, v is the subset of eigenvectors and d is the diagonal matrix of eigenvalues.
Copyright 2010, 2011 Edgar Simo-Serra This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
To install run:
# make install
You will have to be root to install it unless you change the path in the Makefile.
To generate full documentation use the command:
$ make docs
Which will generate a pdf containing the full documentation in the directory.
- Version 1.1, January 2012
- Invert the eigenvector/value order to match octave/matlab’s eigs(…) function.
- Support for EIGS_MODE_I_SHIFTINVERT with default driver backend.
- Support for EIGS_MODE_G_SHIFTINVERT with default driver backend.
- Added number of Lanczos vectors to use as a parameter.
- Added driver that uses UMFPACK backend (default).
- Added driver that tries Cholesky factorization, then LU and finally.
- Added driver that tries LU factorization then QR.
- Added driver that tries QR factorization.
- Version 1.0, December 2011
- Initial Revision.
- Support for EIGS_MODE_I_REGULAR with default driver backend.
- Support for EIGS_MODE_G_REGINVERSE with default driver backend.